MARINA BAY SANDS
10&11 July 2024
11&12 July 2024
The most important management event in the world is coming to
Presto verranno confermati nuovi speaker
Cos’è il World Business Forum
Organizzato e curato da WOBI ogni anno in città di tutto il mondo, il World Business Forum è un'esperienza di apprendimento unica di due giorni. Riunisce migliaia di senior business leader e dirigenti di tutti i settori per imparare da un programma unico di contenuti di management e leadership di livello mondiale.
- Leader di pensiero e professionisti del settore di fama mondiale
- I temi più rilevanti per gli imprenditori di oggi, per stimolare nuove riflessioni e ispirare l'azione
- Un ambiente di networking unico per entrare in contatto con leader che la pensano allo stesso modo. Accresci la tua rete ed espandi il tuo business
Metti in discussione le tue attuali pratiche aziendali e di leadership e apriti a un nuovo pensiero che ti aiuterà a innovare e affrontare i problemi in modi che non avresti mai immaginato.
Il World Business Forum offre un’esperienza unica di apprendimento di due giorni. Il programma di contenuti è stato progettato per dare ai leader aziendali un vantaggio nell'attuale panorama competitivo in rapida evoluzione, in modo da sostenere la crescita e raggiungere un successo continuo.
La conferenza offre l'opportunità di imparare da un programma di livello mondiale di leader di pensiero e professionisti del settore.
navigating uncharted waters
Determination of purpose is the beginning of success. It shows us the path we should follow and sets a goal to achieve in the future. It is the force that inspires innovation and creativity in people and organizations. A shared purpose makes us capable of achieving any goal.
Register your interest today to join the inaugural edition of the World Business Forum Singapore!
Impara dalle menti più brillanti del mondo del business e resta aggiornato sulle ultime tendenze del mercato. Parti equipaggiati con i migliori strumenti per superare con successo le sfide professionali e personali.
Immerse yourself in the inspirational atmosphere of the event and develop new ideas that you can implement within your organization, and in your personal life. Challenge your current business and leadership practices, and open yourself up to new thinking that will help you innovate and address problems in ways you never imagined.
Connect with more than 2,000 high-level executives. World Business Forum brings together decision makers, leaders, entrepreneurs, managers of the most important companies in Singapore, all in the same place. Don’t miss the opportunity to grow your network of contacts and expand your business.
Take Advantage of our Special Offer, Valid Until October 27
$ 6,000 SGD
- Access to the event
- Reserved Seating
- Certificato di partecipazione
- Coffee Break
$ 11,900 SGD
- Access to the event
- VIP Seating
- Certificato di partecipazione
- Coffee Break
- Lunch With Speaker
- Dedicated Registration
- Deluxe Catering
- Accesso alla Platinum Lounge
Our new series of courses, Ideas to Lead, is the perfect companion that will guide you on the road to the World Business Forum. More information.
Enrich your experience and prepare yourself for the event, starting TODAY
Opportunità di sponsorship
Are you interested in leveraging the World Business Forum to help meet your business objectives?
Lavoriamo con i nostri partner per sviluppare pacchetti di sponsorship su misura per contribuire a raggiungere gli obiettivi aziendali prefissati.
- Brand positioning and awareness building for your products and services
- New business acquisition and prospecting
- Customized experiences for clients and prospects
- Executive visibility and thought leadership opportunities
- Private events for select invited guests (lunches, breakfasts, networking sessions featuring keynote speakers)
- In-company sessions with keynote speakers for company stakeholders
- Activations in networking areas
- Multiple channels for sharing your brand or product story with a unique audience of senior decision-makers
- Corporate ticket packages for key stakeholders
Se hai domande o vuoi essere tra i primi a festeggiare con noi il World Business Forum, lascia i tuoi dati e uno referente WOBI ti contatterà al più presto.
L'ex CEO e presidente di PepsiCo Indra Nooyi è una figura di spicco del mondo degli affari, nota a livello globale per aver guidato l'azienda in un decennio di crescita e cambiamenti straordinari. È stata responsabile della crescita del fatturato di PepsiCo da 35 miliardi di dollari quando è diventata CEO, a 63,5 miliardi di dollari nel 2017. Attualmente fa parte dei consigli di amministrazione di Amazon, Philips e Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center ed è direttore autonomo dell'International Cricket Council.
Più volte presente nelle classifiche Forbes The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Fortune's Most Powerful Women e TIME's 100 Most Influential People in The World, Nooyi è ricercata per le sue impareggiabili intuizioni commerciali e per i suoi messaggi responsabilizzanti su leadership, inclusività e cambiamento. È autrice del bestseller del New York Times My Life in Full: Work, Family and Our Future.
Transformation and Innovation in Times of Change
- Actionable takeaways on how to foster large-scale cultural change
- On challenging the status-quo and creating room for new ideas even when it seems to threaten a business’ foundations
- Performance with Purpose: What it means to “do well by doing good”
- Building a diverse and inclusive workplace where every voice is heard and person is welcome
A passionate, articulate advocate for problem-solving, innovation, and effective leadership, Carly Fiorina was the first woman ever to lead a Fortune 50 company when she was recruited to lead Hewlett-Packard (HP) in 1999. Under her leadership, revenue grew, innovation tripled, growth quadrupled, and HP became the 11th largest company in the U.S
Her breadth of experience spans from marketing to manufacturing; from sales to strategic planning; from HR to R&D; from finance to engineering to supply chain and logistics. She has led teams and organizations in the private, public and social sectors. Today she is the Founder and Chairman of Carly Fiorina Enterprises, and of Unlocking Potential, a non-profit organization that invests in human potential by supporting local leaders who are solving problems in their communities and places of work.
Leading for the Future
- How to increase the problem-solving and leadership capacity of organizations
- What it takes to help others reach their highest leadership potential
- A blueprint for navigating uncertainty, managing change, and building a high-performance culture
- What it takes to drive transformational change
An expert on Leadership and Positive Psychology, Tal Ben-Shahar combines scientific studies, scholarly research, self-help advice, and spiritual principles to teach people how to optimize their success and happiness. Ben-Shahar received his PhD in Organizational Behavior from Harvard University and today consults and lectures around the world to executives in multinational corporations, Fortune 500 companies and educational institutions.
A serial entrepreneur, Ben-Shahar is the co-Founder and Chief Learning Officer of Happiness Studies Academy, Potentialife, Maytiv, and Happier.TV. He is also the author of the international best seller, Being Happy and Happier, No Matter What.
The Science of Happiness: Navigating Change with Resilience and Purpose
- Cultivating resilience: strategies for cultivating hope and purpose in challenging times, enabling fulfillment, well-being, and success
- Effective goal setting: techniques for achieving meaningful goals while maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- The Science of Happiness: practical tools for better productivity and better living
Growth and self-improvement: the roles of innovation and adaptation in personal and organizational growth
- Nurturing positive relationships: strategies for fostering healthy connections with colleagues, teams, and partners
For the past two decades, Charlene Li has been helping people see the future. Named by Fast Company as one of the most creative people in business, Li is an expert on digital transformation and disruptive growth strategies. Currently, Li serves as Chief Research Officer at PA Consulting, where she leads the company’s thought leadership program. She was also the Founder of Altimeter Group, an analyst firm that was acquired in 2015 by Prophet.
She’s the author of the New York Times bestseller, Open Leadership, as well as Groundswell, and The Disruption Mindset. Her upcoming book, Megatransformation: A Rigorous & Practical 90-day Strategy for Thriving with Generative AI, co-authored with Katia Walsh, provides a comprehensive guide to generative AI, with a special focus on business strategy and the leadership capabilities needed to succeed in this rapidly evolving landscape.
Strategies for Thriving with Generative AI
- AI’s transformative potential: Opportunities and challenges for organisations
- Developing a rigorous AI strategy that aligns with organisational values and resources
- anaging evolving workplace dynamics in the AI era
- Exploring ethical decision-making in AI-related initiative
Peter Weill, ricercatore senior e presidente emerito del Center for Information Systems Research della MIT Sloan School of Management, aiuta le organizzazioni a progettare e sfruttare una potente strategia digitale per competere meglio nel 21° secolo. Da anni aiuta i CdA e i dirigenti a trasformare digitalmente le loro istituzioni in modo che possano scalare esponenzialmente il business e mantenere la crescita nel futuro.
Ha condotto workshop per i comitati esecutivi e i consigli di amministrazione di oltre 50 aziende in tutto il mondo e per conferenze importanti, tra cui i vertici dei CEO di Microsoft e SAP.
Creating a Future-Ready Organisation
- Creating a winning digital strategy: Tools companies can use to tackle threats and leverage opportunities
- Developing a digital operating model to increase revenue and drive growth
- Steps decision makers need to take on their journey to becoming a digitally-savvy, future-ready organisation
- Forging partnerships and building a shared ecosystem so everyone can thrive
As the Chief Strategy Officer at Wieden+Kennedy New York, and a marketing Professor at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, Marcus Collins bridges the academic-practitioner gap for blue-chip brands and startups alike. Over the course of his career, Collins has developed a practice for creating culturally contagious ideas that inspire people to take action. In addition, he served as Head of Digital Strategy for Beyoncé.
His acclaimed book For The Culture: The Power Behind What We Buy, What We Do, and Who We Want to Be examines the influence of culture on consumption and unpacks how everyone from marketers to activists can leverage culture to get people to take action. He is a recipient of Advertising Age’s 40 Under 40 award and Crain’s Business’ 40 Under 40 award, and a recent inductee into the American Advertising Federation’s Advertising Hall of Achievement.
The Future of Brands
- Why culture is the most powerful vehicle for influencing behavior and what this means for brands
- The underlying physics of how culture works and how to leverage its sway to get people to take action
- What it takes for brands to effectively engage with communities
- Understanding consumption as a cultural act – and the implications for the brands of tomorrow
- From Beyonce to the Fortune 500: Sharing practical lessons from the field
Iscrivetevi alla nostra newsletter mensile per ricevere contenuti esclusivi e le ultime notizie sui programmi di apprendimento di livello mondiale di WOBI.