Therefore, we want to give companies the opportunity to present their story on the main stage of the World Business Forum and to inspire others to take action!
Introducing the Green Impact initiative
The effects of global warming are being felt around the world. It is clear that there is an urgent need for practical solutions to the environmental challenges we face as a global society.
At WOBI we believe that business has a critical role to play in developing these solutions, and so ensure sustainable growth and prosperity.
Our goal is to inspire organizations around the world to develop their own environmental programs by sharing examples of companies that are already making a difference. This is why we are giving the opportunity for companies who are implementing powerful environmental initiatives to present their stories on the main stage of the World Business Forum Milan.
Inspiring Leaders to Implement their own Sustainability Projects!
For 20 years, the World Business Forum has been a platform for sharing impactful and transformative ideas with executives all around the world.
In 2023 we have reserved space in the World Business Forum Milan agenda to showcase business-led environmental initiatives that are having a positive impact in the climate crisis. The aim is for these stories to inspire other leaders in attendance at the forum to leave determined to build their own environmental sustainability programs in their organizations.
Business can be and is the greatest force for good. Be excited and take this opportunity to elevate humanity through your work
– Alexander McCobin, CEO of Conscious Capitalism
Companies hold the power to initiate change toward a sustainable future. We cannot wait for society to mobilize on its own, it’s up to us to create the momentum. As the driving force behind change, it’s time for companies to step up and take action.
– Jaime de Jaraíz, President & CEO of LG Electronics Iberia
Looking for the Most Powerful Environmental Initiatives
- Be separate from the organization’s core business
- Be active at the time of application and demonstrate tangible results
- Have the potential to scale and generate ongoing impact
- Be focused on environmental sustainability
Deadline for applications has closed.
Please upload a video, in .mov or .mp4 format, lasting 5-7 minutes and with a maximum weight of 1GB.
The video should cover the key aspects of the initiative, including its objectives, start date, description, stakeholder engagement, and impact.
- The sustainability projects should be separate from the core business activity of the organization.
- The project or initiative must already be implemented, and active at the time of application.
- The project must have the potential to continue generating long-term impact.
- The initiatives must have a positive impact on environmental preservation and the fight against climate change. Specifically, projects in the following categories will be considered: Water and Sanitation; Climate change, Oceans; Forests, desertification, and biological diversity