MARINA BAY SANDS
10&11 July 2024
MARINA BAY SANDS
11&12 July 2024
The most important management event in the world is coming to
More speakers to be confirmed
About the World Business Forum
Organised and curated by WOBI each year in cities around the globe, the World Business Forum is a unique two-day learning experience. It brings together thousands of senior business leaders and executives from across all industries to learn from a unique program of world-class management and leadership content.
- World renowned business thought leaders and practitioners
- The issues most relevant to today’s businesspeople, stimulating new thinking and inspiring action
- A unique networking environment to connect with like-minded leaders. Grow your network and expand your business
Challenge your current business and leadership practices, and open yourself up to new thinking that will help you innovate and address problems in ways you never imagined.
The World Business Forum offers a unique two-day learning experience. The program of content is designed to give business leaders an edge in today’s fast changing competitive landscape so as to sustain growth and achieve ongoing success.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
The conference provides an opportunity to learn from a world class program of business thought leaders and practitioners.
navigating uncharted waters
Determination of purpose is the beginning of success. It shows us the path we should follow and sets a goal to achieve in the future. It is the force that inspires innovation and creativity in people and organizations. A shared purpose makes us capable of achieving any goal.
Register your interest today to join the inaugural edition of the World Business Forum Singapore!
Learn from the brightest minds in the business world and stay up to date on the latest trends in the market. You will leave equipped with the best tools to successfully overcome professional and personal challenges.
Immerse yourself in the inspirational atmosphere of the event and develop new ideas that you can implement within your organization, and in your personal life. Challenge your current business and leadership practices, and open yourself up to new thinking that will help you innovate and address problems in ways you never imagined.
Connect with more than 2,000 high-level executives. World Business Forum brings together decision makers, leaders, entrepreneurs, managers of the most important companies in Singapore, all in the same place. Don’t miss the opportunity to grow your network of contacts and expand your business.
Take Advantage of our Special Offer, Valid Until October 27
- Access to the event
- Reserved Seating
- Attendee Certificate
- Coffee Break
- Access to the event
- VIP Seating
- Attendee Certificate
- Coffee Break
- Lunch With Speaker
- Dedicated Registration
- Deluxe Catering
- Access to Platinum Lounge
X3 S$25,200 +GST
Our new series of courses, Ideas to Lead, is the perfect companion that will guide you on the road to the World Business Forum. More information.
Enrich your experience and prepare yourself for the event, starting TODAY
Are you interested in leveraging the World Business Forum to help meet your business objectives?
We work with our partners to develop bespoke Main and Supporting sponsorship packages tailored to help meet those objectives.
- Brand positioning and awareness building for your products and services
- New business acquisition and prospecting
- Customized experiences for clients and prospects
- Executive visibility and thought leadership opportunities
- Private events for select invited guests (lunches, breakfasts, networking sessions featuring keynote speakers)
- In-company sessions with keynote speakers for company stakeholders
- Activations in networking areas
- Multiple channels for sharing your brand or product story with a unique audience of senior decision-makers
- Corporate ticket packages for key stakeholders
If you have any question or you just want to be the first to celebrate the world business forum with us please leave your details and one of our members will contact you as soon as possible.
Former CEO and Chairman of PepsiCo Indra Nooyi is a business powerhouse, globally renowned for leading the company through a decade of tremendous growth and change. She was responsible for growing PepsiCo’s revenues from $35 billion when she became CEO, to $63.5 billion in 2017. She currently serves on the boards of Amazon, Philips, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and is an independent director of the International Cricket Council.
With multiple appearances in Forbes’ The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women, Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, and TIME’s 100 Most Influential People in The World, Nooyi is sought-out for her unparalleled business insights and empowering messages on leadership, inclusivity and change. She is the author of the New York Times bestselling book My Life in Full: Work, Family and Our Future.
Transformation and Innovation in Times of Change
- Actionable takeaways on how to foster large-scale cultural change
- On challenging the status-quo and creating room for new ideas even when it seems to threaten a business’ foundations
- Performance with Purpose: What it means to “do well by doing good”
- Building a diverse and inclusive workplace where every voice is heard and person is welcome
A passionate, articulate advocate for problem-solving, innovation, and effective leadership, Carly Fiorina was the first woman ever to lead a Fortune 50 company when she was recruited to lead Hewlett-Packard (HP) in 1999. Under her leadership, revenue grew, innovation tripled, growth quadrupled, and HP became the 11th largest company in the U.S
Her breadth of experience spans from marketing to manufacturing; from sales to strategic planning; from HR to R&D; from finance to engineering to supply chain and logistics. She has led teams and organizations in the private, public and social sectors. Today she is the Founder and Chairman of Carly Fiorina Enterprises, and of Unlocking Potential, a non-profit organization that invests in human potential by supporting local leaders who are solving problems in their communities and places of work.
Leading for the Future
- How to increase the problem-solving and leadership capacity of organizations
- What it takes to help others reach their highest leadership potential
- A blueprint for navigating uncertainty, managing change, and building a high-performance culture
- What it takes to drive transformational change
An expert on Leadership and Positive Psychology, Tal Ben-Shahar combines scientific studies, scholarly research, self-help advice, and spiritual principles to teach people how to optimize their success and happiness. Ben-Shahar received his PhD in Organizational Behavior from Harvard University and today consults and lectures around the world to executives in multinational corporations, Fortune 500 companies and educational institutions.
A serial entrepreneur, Ben-Shahar is the co-Founder and Chief Learning Officer of Happiness Studies Academy, Potentialife, Maytiv, and Happier.TV. He is also the author of the international best seller, Being Happy and Happier, No Matter What.
The Science of Happiness: Navigating Change with Resilience and Purpose
- Cultivating resilience: strategies for cultivating hope and purpose in challenging times, enabling fulfillment, well-being, and success
- Effective goal setting: techniques for achieving meaningful goals while maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- The Science of Happiness: practical tools for better productivity and better living
Growth and self-improvement: the roles of innovation and adaptation in personal and organizational growth
- Nurturing positive relationships: strategies for fostering healthy connections with colleagues, teams, and partners
For the past two decades, Charlene Li has been helping people see the future. Named by Fast Company as one of the most creative people in business, Li is an expert on digital transformation and disruptive growth strategies. Currently, Li serves as Chief Research Officer at PA Consulting, where she leads the company’s thought leadership program. She was also the Founder of Altimeter Group, an analyst firm that was acquired in 2015 by Prophet.
She’s the author of the New York Times bestseller, Open Leadership, as well as Groundswell, and The Disruption Mindset. Her upcoming book, Megatransformation: A Rigorous & Practical 90-day Strategy for Thriving with Generative AI, co-authored with Katia Walsh, provides a comprehensive guide to generative AI, with a special focus on business strategy and the leadership capabilities needed to succeed in this rapidly evolving landscape.
Strategies for Thriving with Generative AI
- AI’s transformative potential: Opportunities and challenges for organisations
- Developing a rigorous AI strategy that aligns with organisational values and resources
- anaging evolving workplace dynamics in the AI era
- Exploring ethical decision-making in AI-related initiative
Peter Weill, Senior Research Scientist and Chairman Emeritus of the Center for Information Systems Research at the MIT Sloan School of Management, helps organisations design and leverage a powerful digital strategy so they can better compete in the 21st century. For years, he has been helping boards and executives digitally transform their institutions so they can exponentially scale business and sustain growth well into the future.
He has conducted workshops for executive committees and boards of more than 50 companies globally, and for key conferences, including the CEO summits of both Microsoft and SAP. Weill also educates leaders about the role, value and governance of digitization within enterprises and their ecosystems.
Creating a Future-Ready Organisation
- Creating a winning digital strategy: Tools companies can use to tackle threats and leverage opportunities
- Developing a digital operating model to increase revenue and drive growth
- Steps decision makers need to take on their journey to becoming a digitally-savvy, future-ready organisation
- Forging partnerships and building a shared ecosystem so everyone can thrive
As the Chief Strategy Officer at Wieden+Kennedy New York, and a marketing Professor at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, Marcus Collins bridges the academic-practitioner gap for blue-chip brands and startups alike. Over the course of his career, Collins has developed a practice for creating culturally contagious ideas that inspire people to take action. In addition, he served as Head of Digital Strategy for Beyoncé.
His acclaimed book For The Culture: The Power Behind What We Buy, What We Do, and Who We Want to Be examines the influence of culture on consumption and unpacks how everyone from marketers to activists can leverage culture to get people to take action. He is a recipient of Advertising Age’s 40 Under 40 award and Crain’s Business’ 40 Under 40 award, and a recent inductee into the American Advertising Federation’s Advertising Hall of Achievement.
The Future of Brands
- Why culture is the most powerful vehicle for influencing behavior and what this means for brands
- The underlying physics of how culture works and how to leverage its sway to get people to take action
- What it takes for brands to effectively engage with communities
- Understanding consumption as a cultural act – and the implications for the brands of tomorrow
- From Beyonce to the Fortune 500: Sharing practical lessons from the field
Subscribe for free to our monthly newsletter for exclusive content and the latest news about WOBI’s world-class learning programs